Wednesday, February 20, 2008

First Trip to the Library



This week we made our first trip to the Booker Public Library! Preston has been with me before, but Tristan has enough books to read a different one every day for about a year. So, we've never needed to go to the library. I needed to go today to recheck my book that was due, so we loaded up in the stroller to walk to the library. It's only about half a mile away.




First, I was so pleased that Preston left both his hat and his sunglasses on! Isn't he so handsome? It may be that he was tired, but I'll take it.




Tristan found a Spongebob Squarepants book and one about Aladdin! She was very excited! For those of you who don't know, she is going to marry Aladdin. We plan the wedding almost everyday. He comes to play with us all the time. Her creative and imaginative play are in full swing. She is very dramatic with it as well.

1 comment:

team goguen said...

Val,
You guys have been busy! Love keeping up with how you're all doing- you look fantastic by the way! :) I am looking for a double stroller for the boys and I.....do you like yours, and what kind is it? I have been looking for one with up to 100lb.capacity so I can use it longer......Please let me know! Thanks- Sara