Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cowtown and Chuck E Cheese











To clarify for anyone confused...my upcoming news is not that I am pregnant! We just have some fun weekends coming up! I guess that my last post gave several people the impression that I had big news. I don't.

Last weekend was eventful. We headed down to Ft. Worth on Thursday. Friday kicked off the fun with our nephew Noah's 4th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese! Fun for everyone! Tristan was super lucky at the Spongebob game, and Preston loved riding in the "yellow tractor".
We also closed on the house on Friday afternoon. Here's a quick fill in: Our house that we had a guy in on a contract for deed (rent to own) bailed on us last July. So we've been trying to sell the house to no avail since then. The housing crisis stinks! Anyway, Matt's sister Amy has been wanting a bigger house, so we basically traded houses! We offically bought each others, but it's a win/win for everyone. Their family gets more room, and we lighten our debt load. Now we are just waiting for them to get moved out in March so that we can try to either sell or rent their old house. It's very confusing, but this closing is the first step toward things getting much better!
On Saturday, the Greater Booker Area Wogging Club attended the Cowtown once again! Nine memebers strong we toughed out the freezing temperature and 30mph winds. Do they think it's the panhandle or something? Matt and one of the girls did the half marathon. The rest of us did the 10k. It was great fun!
I leave tomorrow for Florida with my sister. We are going back to Disney World for the Princess Half Marathon. I've got a pink skirt, tiara, and everything! Can't wait to post about it when I get back!
Also, I need to praise Matt who is by far the best husband and father in the world!!! xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do I need to purchase a shirt to be a member of the Greater Booker Wogging Club?? And how did you come up with that name??