Monday, June 4, 2007

We finally joined in!

Okay, so being new to this blogging thing, and really not believing that our lives are interesting enough to be kept online for the world to see....this may be pretty boring! But, I am loving keeping up with our extended families blogs, so hopefully they will enjoy keeping up with ours.


I feel like I send a million pictures already, but maybe this will be a better way for me to actually explain what is happening in some of the pics and keep up with people that I don't get to talk to that often! Hooray for Taryn and Jacob for starting the ball rolling with the blogs!


It's already midnight (which is about the only time I have no interruptions) so I'll sign off for now. I'll try pictures and stuff later. Tristan's dance class is at 9:00 tomorrow morning, which is early for us to be out and about, so I'd better get to bed. By the way, if the fact that Preston is now turning the light on and off in the Fisher Price House, and Tristan's favorite phrase is "Mom, what's (blank) anyway?" (Fill in the blank with trees, grass, ants, spiders, etc.), then you should not visit our blog. This is probably as exciting as it gets! Funny how this is the life I dreamed of and am loving every minute of it!! :)

1 comment:

Life with Emerson and Marleaux said...

I am glad we could start a great trend. I will love reading your blog no matter how interesting you think it may or may not be. :^)