Friday, June 8, 2007

Bugs and Teeth

Today was a big day of garden shopping that ended up in me buying nothing, my sister buying a bunch of stuff, and me getting a bug stuck in my ear. For those of you who know me at all, the bug in the ear was nearly a trip to the hospital and definitely gave me the willies that I am still not over! While I was frantically trying to get the bug out of my hair/ear, Tristan was laughing hysterically like it was the funniest thing she had ever seen. Not so funny to mommy! After several attempts to get it out myself, I was pushing her in the stroller to get back to the car. Since both hands were on the stroller, I couldn't mess with my ear, and I guess it finally made its way out. Either that or it's dead in my ear. I choose to believe that it got out. There is nothing creepier that having your hand over your ear, but still hearing the buzzing and feeling it move around. I will probably have nightmares tonight!

The highlight of the day however was after we got back to my sister's house. I was tickling Preston upside down and lo and behold...both top teeth have broken through!!! I can officially say that he had four teeth by the time he was 10 months! He has been such a slobber face recently that we figured something must be going on, but we hadn't really checked in a while. Hooray for Preston!

No comments: