Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fancy Shoes!




Preston does live with a princess, so it was only a matter of time before this happened! He brought me the shoes, held them up and said, "shoe, shoe". I asked him if he wanted to put them on and he said, "Yes!"
Those of you who have heard him say yes are probably smiling as you imagine it! For those of you who haven't, it is very pronounced and excited every time he says it! When he kinda wants to do something he'll say, "Yea" or "Uh-huh". But when he really wants something and you ask him, it's a definite "Yes!" (Can you tell I really like him!?!)
Anyway, we put them on, and it was pretty sweet. So I ran to get the camera and he tried to clomp after me. When I got back he just kept smiling, pointing down at them, and saying, "shoe, shoe!"
At home, this is fine. He's man enough to pull it off. In public is a different story! (Who am I kidding. The time will come and he'll smile so sweetly that I'll let him wear them where ever he wants!) I figure, my sister and I dressed up my little brother in our dance costumes for years and he turned out OK!

No comments: