Friday, October 5, 2007

Talking on the phone!

Preston refuses to let me take a picture or get any video of him pretending to talk on the phone. Whenever I try, he throws the phone down and goes for the camera. I'll keep trying, but I'm going to celebrate on here without the pic anyway!

Everyone keeps telling me to be patient...boys are just different from girls. I know this, but since he is doing things so much slower than Tristan did, I sometimes get a little impatient! He has loved to hold and play with phones for quite some time. But, this week he started to hold it up to his ear and "talk". It's hilarious to see him push the buttons, then talk, laugh, and push the buttons again. I must laugh a lot when I'm on the phone, as he thinks this is something that should be done!

Tristan has begun to love her brother again, which is great for all of us!! She loves to play chase with him, and they are pretty cute in the sandbox together!

Her favorite activity for the past few weeks is to climb up on one of us and say, "Tell me about Florida." It's hard to believe, but in just four weeks we will be traveling to the happiest place on earth again!! Tristan can hardly wait, and to tell you the truth...neither can I. More postings on that later!

No comments: