Friday, August 3, 2007

Sweet little banana boy


This morning Tristan was eating a banana. She holds the whole thing and eats it. I had already cut off part for Preston to eat in small bites (with my assistance). Tristan had made a mess on the chair with her poptart. (Yes, it is the breakfast of champions). (And for the grandma's out there, she had already eaten pancakes, had milk, and was now having a banana!)


As I went for the vacuum to clean up the mess, Tristan evidently sat down her banana. Preston found it and thought, "Why wait for mom to feed me when there is a perfectly good banana right here?" When I got back this is how I found him! Sweet little banana boy. He fed the whole thing to himself without choking at all while I was snapping away pictures! I can't believe that he's old enough to do this!

No comments: