Monday, January 19, 2009

This new laptop is beating me down!!!

OK, so I know that I have been super bad about upkeeping this blog all fall. We've been busy, and Preston has taken to only napping a few days a week! Then, a couple weeks before Thanksgiving, our computer crashes, breaks, or whatever you want to call it when it is working fine, and then you come back into the room to the smell of burnt plastic and it won't turn on again! A little frustrating to say the least. We tried getting it fixed and then ended up getting a great deal on a new laptop right before Christmas.

Well, I am used to my desktop and having a full size keyboard and mouse. Plus, I'm not used to all the functions that my new machine will do. Anyway, I was going to start blogging back with Auntie's wedding, and had it all done up, pictures and all, when I accidentally hit something while typing on this stupid keyboard and deleted the whole thing. It's getting late, so I figure I'll just start up with the marathon posting. Same thing happened.

Now I know that all of you are laughing, because you use nothing but a laptop and never have this happen to you, but it is beating me down! On top of that, Ikeep hitting something that opens up a new tab in my browser, while I'm trying to type, or something that shrinks my screen! It's like I need laptop keyboarding for dummies! Of course I have my old keyboard, but it would be way to easy if I could just plug it in! I told Matt that for Valentine's day I want a real keyboard and mouse to use with this computer!

Well, while I have been typing this rant, I have opened a new tab four times and shrunk my text twice. At least I enlarged it once (somehow) so I can still mostly read it. Forgive me if I mispell, it's almost too small to read! I will sign off for now, before it gets any worse, and do my best to update the blog tomorrow! Happy new year to everyone!

No comments: