Friday, June 27, 2008

Ice Cream and Formals





I was a little concerned about how the kids would make it for meals in the dining room on the ship. It's a four course event that takes about 2 hours. All in all, they really did great! They loved having ice cream almost every meal in the dining room! Preston was insistant on feeding himself. So, I had lots of ice cream stains to treat in the laundry, but who cares!


Two of the nights were formal nights. Preston just happens to have a tuxedo! It is still a little big on him, but I think he was the most handsome guy in the room! Tristan loves to get dressed up, so she wasn't a problem at all! Not to brag...but I think I have a pretty good looking family! Many more pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

The Utendorf's said...

I can't get over how grown up Preston looks...too cute!!