Friday, May 9, 2008

Lemonade Stand



For quite some time now Tristan has been wanting to have a lemonade stand. I told her this summer we could do one at Aunt Stephanie's house. (She lives right across the street from the post office...it's a prime location!) Well, she really wanted to make one the other day, and I knew that all my family was coming over for dinner, so why not have one inside? It was terribly windy that day, so our kitchen had to do.


She juiced a few lemons which we added to a mix. She had the best time pouring cups and taking money! My floor is very sticky!


If you're ever in the greater Booker area and are thirsty for lemonade...you know where to come!

1 comment:

team goguen said...

I can't believe how grown Tristan and Preston are, and love the fence! You're always doing such fun things (and big projects)!! I hope Tristan made a good profit on her lemonade stand/sale!