Thursday, March 27, 2008

First movie




Last week Aunt Stephanie called and asked Tristan if she wanted to go see Horton Hears a Who! She said yes, although she was a little nervous about the theater. I told her that it would be a little dark, and she would need to be quite and not talk during the movie. To this she asked me, "What if I need to tinkle?" I told in that case of course she could talk, but she was still concerned that the theater wouldn't have a bathroom!
Daddy didn't want to miss this first, so he went along, and I stayed home with Preston. She loved getting her treats (popcorn, pink and purple nerds, and a coke!) I was told that she was very into the movie! She laughed and would say, "Horton, watch out!" when appropriate. I think she had a great time!
It made it a pretty late night, though and she fell asleep as soon as she was in the car! Now we just need to get the book!

No comments: